Sunday, November 7, 2010

Commitment

I don’t have a fear of commitment- I have a fear of abandonment.
We all screw things up, I screw things up.
Especially with the people I love.
I get needy, I get moody, I get distant, I want to be too close.
I get confused, I don’t understand all of it.
But I keep pushing because I hope in this thing. The universe.
There’s no way I’m the only person out there who wants something this bad
If I want it someone else out there must too.

Its totally how i feel lately, i have always been the type of girl that
gets scared and runs away when i have a problem or when i am about to get close to someone, I just have this fear and i dont even know what it is that im afraid of, i just take off running.
I know im still living in the past i keep seem to keep moving forward, I m
et a new guy who is amazing and treats me like im the world to him, he says the perfect things and does the greatest things and im still stuck on a guy who doesnt want me anymore, why cant i just forgive and forget?
I need to be strong i NEED to do this, I want to be with this guy im gonna commit and im not gonna get scared or run from him, I need to stop analyzing and to just let it happen, if i get hurt or if something bad happens then is happens there is nothing i can do to change that, as long as i learn from mistakes and not let them happen again. ENJOY LIFE!

1 comment:

Bemily said...

LOVE this post! Rayna, I love how much you've grown. You are amazing!