Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY

"I hope that someday, somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight, and that's all they do. All they do is wrap you up in their arms, without an ounce of selfishness in it."

I have been hanging out with the most amazing guy! his name is Brent, man that boy drives me crazy he is soooo amazing in every way! the quote above
is totally him! he is always there for me and will just come over for a sec to give me a single hug and make sure im doing okay, he doesnt ever leave me when im having a hard day he stays till im happy and okay! Brent is the nicest guy i have met he has the most amazing personality and im so lucky he is in my life, it couldnt have been a better time for me to meet him. Im crazy about this guy and he makes me so happy , i just wanted to brag about how lucky i am and how blessed i have been to meet him, everything happens for a reason :) AHHH life is just too great!
Brent And I! ( what a stud he is)








1 comment:

Bemily said...

:) Yay! I'm so happy for you! You deserve a good guy!